Produces Biologically Clean Pond Water Plus immune system pre-biotic formulation that promotes shrimp and fish health.
Aqua-C-Biotics is designed to break down dead algae, prawn, fish and shrimp excretes, excess feeds, bottom sediments and slime in prawn culture ponds, as well as build and maintain a healthy ecological environment.
To further improve the pro-biotic properties of Aqua-C-Biotics, a biological accelerator is added that stimulates healthy intestinal micro-flora and beneficial bacteria and suppresses the growth of pathogenic micro-organisms. The immune system is enhanced, making the prawns far less susceptible to viral infection and diseases.
- Significantly lowers the stress levels of prawn, fish and shrimp.
- Proven survival rates of up to 95% & headless recovery 62% plus.
- Stabilizes the gastro-intestinal functions of the shrimp by creating a beneficial probiotic environment.
- Enhances immunity, lowering possibility of viral and fungal infections.
- Helps to prevent the growth of undesirable luminescent bacteria, which helps to protect the shrimp from pathogenic bacteria.
- Promotes shrimp growth and improves feed efficiency.
- Clearer pond water and elimination of toxic odours by removing hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, nitrite and hydrogen sulphide through a natural oxidative process.
How to use in hatcheries: Aqua-C-Biotics should be used from day one of the post egg stage in a hatchery for the full 28 day period to ensure that the pro-biotic properties have been ingested into the intestinal system of the larva. Clear water quality is of paramount importance in the production of healthy larva. Aqua-C-Biotics acts as an excellent biological cleaner to remove by decomposition, excess feed and faecal matter that creates noxious gases that is harmful to hatchery waters. Adequate aeration is an essential factor.
Recommended Dosage: 2 grams per 1000 litres
How to use in culture ponds: Aqua-C-Biotics is recommended for use from the 1st week of the farming cycle as per the following dosage schedule. Aqua-Biotics, if used in the middle of a cycle should follow the dosages given below as it differs from the normal. Adequate aeration is an essential factor.
Usage for ponds from the beginning of cycle for a 4000 m2 pond:
During week 1 to week 8: 250 grams per week
During week 9 to week 12: 300 grams per week
During week 13 to end of cycle: 350 grams per week
Usage for ponds in the middle of a cycle for a 4000 m2 pond:
During week 4 to week 8: 150 grams per week
During week 9 to week 12: 50 grams per week
During week 13 to end of cycle: 25 grams per week
25 kg bulk
12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place.
Full data sheet available.