Biological water cleaner for aquaculture.
Aqua-X is designed to break down dead algae, fish excretes, excess feeds, bottom sediments and slime in culture ponds, as well as build and maintain a healthy ecological environment in larger bodies of water as in aqua-culture.
Aqua-X will out-compete the growth of undesirable luminescent vibrio bacteria within the shrimp pond bottom soil.
Each gram contains approximately 10 billion selected microbes and multiple hydrolytic enzymes, which occur naturally and are completely environmentally safe. It has a major advantage over previously produced products in that it is complimentary to the decomposition of organic waste without any of the undesirable side effects.
- Clear pond water
- Elimination of toxic odours by removing hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, nitrite and hydrogen sulphide through a natural oxidative process.
- Lower BOD levels of waste water
- Promotes growth and increases survival rate of fish, prawns or eels
- No undesirable side effects
- Dry powder formulation is easier to handle and has a longer shelf life
For high density ponds (>50 prawns or more per m²): 3 kg / 1000 tons water every 2 weeks.
For medium density ponds (20-50 prawns per m²): 1,5 kg / per 1000 tons of water every 2 weeks.
For fish cultivation: 1,5 – 3 kg / 1000 tons of water every 2 weeks.
For eel cultivation: 1,5 kg / 1000 tons water every 2 weeks.
25 kg bulk
12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place.
Full data sheet available.