with this simple maintenance solution!
- Reduces odours in the septic tank
- Prolongs the life of the soakaway
- Highly economical & 100% environmentally friendly
- Greatly reduces pump-out costs
Septic tank cleaning, pumping and pump-outs is expensive. Prevent your septic tank and soakaway from blocking up with our Bio Enzyme Granules. This simple septic tank bacteria treatment not only reduces odors in septic tank system, it prevents the septic tank and soakaway from blocking up.
This is an environmentally-friendly product containing enzymes, micro organisms and bacteria that are harmless to people and pets, and will not damage pipes or fittings. They are fully degradable and enhance the performance of septic tanks and sewage disposal systems. They do not contribute to the pollution of water and contain no phenols or phosphates.
100 grams of Bio-Enzyme Granules per month are concentrated enough to treat the septic tank (5000 litre) of an average family of four to six persons.
- All households on a septic tank system
- Hotels on a septic tank systems
Use 100g of Bio-Enzyme Granules per month, for an average household of 4 – 6 people. Simply flush the sachet contents down the toilet bowl.
South Africa only:
- 100g sachets – 10 per tray
– 300g boxes – 12 per carton
– 400g boxes – 12 per carton
– 1kg buckets
– 25kg bulk packInternational markets:
– 100g sachets – 25kg carton
– 25kg bulk pack
– Concentrates available for blending in your country
Storage 12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place
Enzymes: Lipase, protease, amylase, hermicellulase
Microbes: Bacillus subtilis, cellulomonas and aerobacter pH stabilisers, pollard