in kitchen drains, grease traps and outflow pipes
- Keeps grease trap drain lines free flowing
- Will assist septic tank maintenance & performance
- Economical & non-toxic
Free Flo™ Tablets are dramatically effective for breaking up fat found inside kitchen drains and outflow pipes. They are so concentrated that one tablet will last between 7 – 10 days, depending on the size of the fat trap.
Free Flo™ Fat Trap Tablets are biodegradable and are beneficial for septic tanks and sewage disposal systems. They do not contribute to the pollution of water and they contain no phenols or phosphates
Free Flo™ is effective because it offers continuous protection due to the slow release nature of the enzyme tablets, which are placed in the fat trap and left to dissolve.
– Kitchen drains at restaurants and hotels
1. It is advisable to double the dosage for the initial application. Thereafter add the tablets every 7 – 10 days to area closest to outlet of trap.
2. Scoop the trap before adding the tablets. Bigger traps (1000L >) should be pumped. Always begin with a clean trap.
3. Place the tablet in the middle of the trap. Do not place them too close to the inlet pipe.
– Distributors (minimum): Carton containing 24 tubes
– Each tube contains 8 tablets