spilt milk, vomit, blood, urine and worse!
- Odour-eating enzymes eliminates foul odours at the source
- Removes stains along with the odour
- Harmless to humans, pets and animals
- Safe to use on carpets, curtains and upholstery
Odour DigestorTM will remove urine odors and other stains and smells caused by pets, blood spilt milk, vomit and rotten food. It is a secret enzyme cleaner that literally digest organic matter. The active enzymes in the miracle formula completely remove and eliminate those hard-to-get-rid-of smells! Odour DigestorTM is also highly effective at blood stain removal and will remove blood stains on carpets, upholstery and even porous concrete or bricks!
Unlike chemical-based products that claim to remove urine odor and other smells, Odour DigestorTM does not mask the smell. The active enzymes completely removes the organic matter causing the bad smell. It is 100% environmentally friendly and not harmful to pets or humans. (Odour DigestorTM does not contribute to pollution as it contains no phenols or phosphates.
Say goodbye to bad smells for good!
Most odour removal products simply mask the bad smells but Odour DigestorTM targets and digests the organic substance that causes the bad smell – eliminating the stench and the stain for good!
– Urine, dog pee, cat wee, refuse bins, vomit, spilled milk, pet mess and blood
– Food processing plants, especially fish
– Cleaning textiles: carpets, curtains and upholstery
– Old age homes
– Potty training accidents
– Forensic cleaning
– Hospital laundry cleaning
– Organic stain removal on carpets
I wish you could see how well it worked. I really am extremely happy with your product!Read more
The active ingredients in Odour Digestor are soluble in water.
Inactivated by: Heavy metals, cyanide, fluorides, phenols.
Households, hotels, old age homes, for spills such as milk, vomit or urine: First test a small area for colour tolerance. Spray the affected area with a liberal dose and wait for up to 24 hours for the odour to disappear. (Please note: a second application may be necessary for serious odours.)
For refuse bins and surrounding areas: First ensure that no harmful chemicals have been used prior to application. Rinse the area with water if necessary and spray liberally.
For food processing plants / fish factories: Remove as many solids as possible and then spray the odor remover liberally using 1 litre per 10m² of surface area. A second application may be necessary for serious odours.
Spray liberally in the surrounding area of commercial & industrial urinals and toilets.
– 250 ml spray top bottles – 10 per tray
– 20 litre drum: ready to use
– International market: concentrates available to blend in your country
12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place out of sunlight.